Total number of Subjects completed the study 200
Number of centers 5
Name of the centers
- Somaiya Medical College, Mumbai
- LTMG Hospital & Medical College, Sion, Mumbai
- MGM Medical College, Kamothe
- Leela More’s Chest Clinic, Nagpur
- MGM Medical College & MY Hospital, Indore
Duration of treatment was varied from 7-10 days depending upon the severity of disease.
In conclusion, treatment with Cefepime-Amikacin FDC yielded better clinical and bacteriological success rates in patients suffering from nosocomial pneumonia than Cefepime alone treated group. Subanalysis of patients suffering from nosocomial pneumonia caused by Pseudomonas also indicated that Cefepime and Amikacin FDC yielded better clinical and bacteriological success rates than Cefepime alone treated group.